ACR CRACK & VOID
ACR® Crack & Void Treatment is an acetic based solution designed to be used in combination with TechCrete 2500 Waterproofing Agent, in order to increase the effectiveness of the TechCrete Waterproofing System, to seal small cracks and voids in the concrete. This product is to be used
only for cracks and voids and should not be used for general applications.
Long-term performance with no re-application or future maintenance required. Expedites the sealing and waterproofing of cracks in the concrete.
ACR Crack & Void Treatment is supplied in the following sizes;
- 1 gallon bottle (3.8 liters)
- 5 gallon Pails (18.92 liters)
- 55 gallon drums (208.2 liters)
• Slight acetic odor
• Non-toxic & Biodegradable
• Percent non-volatile solids: 7.5%
• Flash point – no true flash – boils at 214°F (101°C)
• Auto-ignition temperature – N/A Non-explosive
• Viscosity: 890
• Hazardous chemicals: None
• pH 6.3-9.6
Protect aluminum, glass, painted surfaces, wood, terra-cotta, glass-glazed tiles, red brick, marble and travertine from overspray.
• Increases the calcium content of the concrete
• Enhances the sealing of cracks up to 5/64” (2.0 mm) on initial application and will help to seal future non-structural cracks up to 1/64” (0.4 mm), except for cold joint applications
ACR Crack & Void Treatment should only be applied to a surface that has been treated with TechCrete 2500 Waterproofing Agent. If there are
questions which product, or combination of products, to use contact the Technical Department at 800-610-2895.
Do not apply where ambient temperatures are below +39°F (+4°C) or above +95°F (+35°C).
Normal: 1 gallon per 200 linear feet of cracks, on average. Can vary depending on substrate absorption, including the age of concrete and original density.
1. On Day 1 – Apply TechCrete 2500 Waterproofing Agent in accordance with its directions and application rates. When the surface becomes touch dry – (usually 2-6 hours depending on wind conditions and ambient temperature) flood spray the treated areas with water. If the product is still wet after 6 hours, begin first watering.
2. On Day 2 – 24 hours after application of TechCrete 2500 Waterproofing Agent and the first watering, apply ACR Crack & Void Treatment to all cracks that are less than 5/64” (2.0 mm). This must be done before the application of ACR Accelerating Agent.
3. On Day 3 – 24 hours later, water again.
4. After the third watering, block drains and pond area for a minimum of 12 hours to verify the waterproof seal.