Case Study: Plymouth parking garage
- Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Year: 2019
- Area: 20,000 ft²
- Product Applied: TechCrete 2500
- Situation: A recently constructed parking garage was already spalling showing signs of improper construction and curing.
- Challenge: To Repair the Structure, waterproof the concrete, and extend its lifespan.
- Solution: The county contractors used a sump pump and a garden hose to apply TechCrete 2500 to 20,000 square feet in an hour and ahalf. Once the product was dry, the fire department used a fire hydrant to water down the parking garage. Now the concrete is stronger and will last longer.
Copyright © [hfe_current_year] [hfe_site_title] | Powered by [hfe_site_title]