Case Study: Purdue University parking garage
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Year: 2019
- Área: 15,000 ft²
- Product Applied: TechCrete 2500
- Situation: A large parking garage is a large investment. Purdue University wanted to protect the below grade concrete in their relatively new and large parking garage before extensive repairs were required.
- Challenge: To preemptively protect a concrete parking garage from moisture damage.
- Solutin: An engineer and Purdue's maintenance team had ewintessed a demonstration of TechCrete 2500. Although skeptical at first, they were impressed by the results. They made their recommendation and the solution was approved. The application team used a hydraulic pump to apply the Waterproofing Agent to 15,000 square feet in one hour. Now the concrete is stronger and protected from all future damage related to water.
Copyright © 2023 Alchemco.com | Powered by Alchemco.com