Case Study: Franklin County Bridge
- Location: Franklin County, Ohio
- Date: 2019
- Area: 4.700m²
- Product Applied: BridgeDECK Waterproofing System
- Situation: A small bridge over a creek had concrete that was leaking. The bridge was in a rural area and could not be shut down since it was essential for vehicles to cross the creek.
- Challenge: Repair and waterproof the bridge without hindering the passage of vehicles.
- Solution: The county contractor closed one lane at a time, diverted traffic, and applied the BridgeDECK Waterproofing agent. Once it had dried, the contractor applied the BridgeDeck Waterproofing Agent to the other half of the bridge. The same process was done with the Accelerating agent. To activate the solution, a large cistern truck drove across the bridge and dumped water. Since TechCrete 2500 is NSF-61 certified, there was no need to worry about toxic run off. Now the bridge is waterproofed with a flexible and permanent solution.
Copyright © 2023 Alchemco.com | Powered by Alchemco.com